Serenity meets power
The home of SKYMAN wings are mountain regions, but being real cosmopolitans, they can perform anywhere, even in lowlands or when being winch launched. The CrossCountry is a powerful, yet safe intermediate wing. Its conception is based on CrossAlps, but regarding safety it meets class B requirements, as its aspect ratio has been optimised for this purpose.
CrossCountry, like all other SKYMAN lightweight gliders, is the result of premium manufacture using modern, high-grade material. It can easily be recognised, that it is extremely light, but only at a second glance, one will notice its helpful extras.
Due to that concept CrossCountry is the ideal all-round glider for Hike & Fly, XC paragliding and leisure pilots seeking highest performance.
- SKYMAN lightweight design with D10 fabric
- Low air drag due to smart lines concept with 3 levels
- Ceramic rings in speed system and brake deflection
- Mini-ribs for enhanced shape constancy and thermal handling
- Launch aid for perfect take-offs at icy conditions and tailwind